is there anything that makes it impossible to run shinobi on android?
Did someone give it a try?
I'm thinking about re-use of old (but not too old) devices, like a smartphone or a tablet, to run shinobi to avoid the use of a dedicated pc or to avoid the use of a pwerful sbc..
- FFMpeg can be compiled for android
- x264 codec can be compiled for android
- is possibile to run node red and nodeJS on android
- Mariadb can be installed on android
- PHP7 can be compiled for android
- LIGHTTPD or other web server can run easly on android
Something that I left?