Add HTML, XML/SOAP and ONVIF PTZ as plugin with (eventual) tracking support
airsoftsoldrecn9 last edited by
I think PTZ should be considered as a plugin and could be expanded with a host of features including:
- User control from Shinobi web interface
- Control from an external interface (a physical device, app, idk)
- Automatic tracking when coupled with motion detection
HTML, XML/SOAP and ONVIF should eventually be supported as control interfaces.
HTML - seems to already be integrated, so just push it out to a plugin maybe?
- Maybe let the user add custom scripts in python to control camera
- Just let the user select from a list of organized scripts (titled with camera name) configured for that camera (or series of cameras). This could be added to the database of known working cameras and settings?
ONVIF - integrate using node-onvif
Wouldn't mind helping to build this, just not exactly sure where to start (not that familiar with JS).