How to setup an H.264 camera stream over RTSP
Below you will see a snippet from this article http://shinobi.video/articles/2017-08-22-view-h264-and-h265-streams-in-the-browser-with-shinobi-and-maintain-low-cpu-use
These are example camera connection details for an H.264 Camera over RTSP.
- Camera IP Address : 18.104.22.168
- Full RTSP Stream URL : rtsp://22.214.171.124/axis-media/media.3gp
- Stream Width : 800
- Stream Height : 450
- Frames Per Second (FPS) : 30
These are options you can set in the Input section of the Monitor Settings window.
- Input Type : H.264 / H.265 / H.265+
- Connection Type : RTSP
- RTSP Transport : TCP
- Username : This camera has no username requirement for viewing
- Password : This camera has no password requirement for viewing
- Host : 126.96.36.199
- Port : 80 - Some cameras will automatically switch to 554, while others need it to be explicity set
- Path : /axis-media/media.3gp - The ending path of your camera's RTSP url
- Force Port : No - Some cameras can output RTSP streams through the same port as the web port, in which case you would choose Yes
- Analyzation Duration : 1000000
- Probe Size : 1000000
For stream and recording settings follow the link to the full article Cheers!
karim4000 last edited by karim4000