How to help in HP Printer printing double vision?
hpprintersupport last edited by
The double vision or double printing error on your HP Printer generally occurs because of a problem with the printhead or the printer firmware. You can use the steps below to try and resolve the printing double vision error:
• Use the HP solution center software to check the print size, resolution, color
• Visit the HP Customer Support page to update the firmware for your printer
• Go to the toolbar on your HP printer software and align the text correctly
• Replace the ink cartridges on your printer and use genuine HP ink cartridges
• Reset the printer and restore the factory set-defaults
If you need help implementing the above steps, you can call the HP printer tech support phone number and ask for additional assistance to resolve the double printing error as soon as possible.