Cannot deleting a subaccount

• i try to deleting a subaccount but nothing was happening, i see the error in browser console log
    can you help me to fix this?
    TypeError: Cannot read property 'uid' of undefined
    at /home/cctv/Shinobi/libs/webServerAdminPaths.js:72:28
    at Object.s.auth (/home/cctv/Shinobi/libs/auth.js:53:13)
    at /home/cctv/Shinobi/libs/webServerAdminPaths.js:62:11
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/home/cctv/Shinobi/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at next (/home/cctv/Shinobi/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13)
    at next (/home/cctv/Shinobi/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:131:14)
    at Route.dispatch (/home/cctv/Shinobi/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/home/cctv/Shinobi/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at /home/cctv/Shinobi/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:281:22
    at param (/home/cctv/Shinobi/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:354:14)

Looks like your connection to Shinobi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.