Json parse error when importing saved monitors

• Hi all, I am having trouble when trying to recover previously saved monitors configuration. Once I import the json monitors file my shinobi dashboard became unusable. The only solution I found is reinstalling all. Any idea how can I proceed in order to save the settings through updates ?

Thanks !

The log fila says somethig like

SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at /home/Shinobi/libs/webServerPaths.js:912:54
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at /home/Shinobi/libs/webServerPaths.js:868:19
    at /home/Shinobi/libs/sql.js:81:17
    at tryCatcher (/home/Shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
    at Promise.successAdapter [as _fulfillmentHandler0] (/home/Shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/nodeify.js:23:30)
    at Promise._settlePromise (/home/Shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:566:21)
    at Promise._settlePromise0 (/home/Shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:614:10)
    at Promise._settlePromises (/home/Shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:694:18)
    at _drainQueueStep (/home/Shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12)
    at _drainQueue (/home/Shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9)
    at Async._drainQueues (/home/Shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5)
    at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/home/Shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14)
    at runCallback (timers.js:810:20)
    at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:768:5)

and the json that produces the problem is in the following link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kt8EugL6esD3VZcOrIr2vJd3irgxDG2e

• Once I import the json monitors file my shinobi dashboard became unusable. The only solution I found is reinstalling all. Any idea how can I proceed in order to save the settings through updates Dafont 192.168.l.l FileHippo

Looks like your connection to Shinobi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.