Email address per Monitor

• I'm using Microsoft Teams to post notifications of motion. At first, I created a single channel that would receive notifications of motion from all of my cameras, but then thought it might be better to create a channel per camera. MS Teams makes it easy to achieve this because I can simply generate an email address per channel (see attached screenshot).

0_1546190000107_shinobi.png

I obviously drew in cam1 - cam4 to illustrate the creation of a email address per cam. I thought it would be nice within the Monitor to have an override option to specify a unique email address for that monitor instead of using the admin account.

As a bonus, providing a custom subject with use of things like %E %C to indicate we'd only want the subject to be something like "Motion Event Porch Cam" just to clean up the subject, especially since the timestamp already shows up just below it.

0_1546190202481_shinobi2.png

I haven't delved into use of Discord yet, but this would be a quick way to onboard integration to another widely used platform, especially in the business sector. Of course, MS Teams supports Incoming Webhooks that perhaps developer folks such as yourselves would prefer.

0_1546190395095_shinobi3.png

0_1546190440400_shinobi4.png

0_1546190465432_shinobi5.png

0_1546190535960_shinobi6.png

• Thanks for sharing such valuable informations with Us Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox

Looks like your connection to Shinobi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.