Reporting several issues.
Shin00bi last edited by Shin00bi
I've extensively covered these issues in my post, so this is a shorted list of issues I found during my testing of Shinobi.
- When translating a language file while Shinobi is running, the web GUI becomes corrupted/messed up.
- poseidon streaming works fine for one or two hours but eventually will start skipping frames, freezing and stuttering.
edit: This is directly related to the bitrate and quality set for the cam. Low quality will not skip.
- HW acceleration: The automatically downloaded (static) ffmpeg has no vaapi support
- HW acceleration: Even when using ffmpeg with vaapi support, Shinobi can't use vaapi or QS, monitors crash.
- Mobile use impossible with sidebar covering nearly whole phone screen
edit: Found on Github moes comment, it seems a new GUI is in the making.
- Power viewer does not display videos from mjpeg camera recorded with x.264/mp4 container
edit: May also be related to bitrate and quality, it works fine with vpx and webm format.
- Shinobi does not work correctly with Edge or IE, mainly power viewer "invalid source"
Edit: Edge will be discontinued, so this will solve itself in time.
- Mjpeg streaming: When viewing monitor fullscreen and exiting with "esc" key, all monitors turn black instantly
- Unable to relocate video storage to another drive, the json.conf is not being respected
- cpu usage way to high with base64 or mjpeg streaming
P.S. Why do I feel that I'm alone on this board?