New install - Issues

• Coming from XProtect here which was doing the job except... well Windows. I tried Zoneminder first and it was pretty decent apart from the hardware requirements. Shinobi looks promising but I'm having issues with what seems like basic functionality. I'm installing on a relatively fresh Debian install (the hard way). I tried ZM first, and that is still installed albeit not running.

1. Monitor sidebar only has thumbnails for 2 out of 7 cameras.
    2. Cameras sometimes freeze in the home dashboard live view. Refreshing the web page fixes this. As far as I can tell its still recording okay.
    3. Time-lapse doesn't seem to respond to any controls. I have a static image and that's it.
    4. One camera seems to drop the rtsp stream at random points, leaving a blank screen on live view. Opening the settings and saving (without making changes) gets Shinobi to reconnect. Is there a way to have it do this automatically?

• Changing my connections to use UDP seems to have solved at least 1) and possibly 2) and 4).

EDIT: turns out this didn't solve 1) but 2) and 4) have both been resolved since.

Looks like your connection to Shinobi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.