Recording length not honored, time lost between files

• Nope, it's a Shinobi issue, and this is what I did to prove it...

I have a StarTech USB 3.0 to Gigabit adapter off the Mini feeding into a POE switch with the cams. Figured it was the StarTech, so I pulled the POE switch cable and plugged it into the built-in ethernet on the Mini, but no change.

So I opened the raw RTSP camera feeds with VLC and watched the timestamps - no stopping or interruption whatsoever over 6-7 minutes, and at the same time I had Firefox open with Shinobi monitor feeds, and they went black for a couple seconds roughly every 2 minutes while I could still see the VLC feeds ticking away. So it's a Shinobi issue, not a network issue. What's going on, I have no idea, but it's something with Shinobi.

• administrators

what stream type are you using? can you upload the config for it please?

• RTSP H.264 from a Hikvision DS-2CD2035-I (firmware V5.4.0 build 160401), using url of /video.h264 set to 2048x1536, 10fps.

Here's the config file for one of the cameras - hmm it says I "do not have enough privileges for this action" (uploading json or zip file)... weird.

Here's a copy/paste of the contents of that file. I don't see anything odd except the height and width at 640x480, not the 2048x1536 like I have in the GUI of Shinobi.
    {"mode":"record","mid":"GlVpgDnAg1","name”:”Cam”,”type":"h264","protocol":"rtsp","host":"192.168.254.3","port":"80","path":"/video.h264","ext":"mp4","fps":"1","width":"640","height":"480","details":"{\"fatal_max\":\"\",\"notes\":\"\",\"dir\":\"\",\"auto_host_enable\":\"0\",\"auto_host\":\"\",\"rtsp_transport\":\"tcp\",\"muser\":\"admin\",\"mpass\”:\”password\”,\”port_force\":null,\"aduration\":\"\",\"probesize\":\"\",\"stream_loop\":null,\"sfps\":\"1\",\"accelerator\":null,\"hwaccel\":null,\"hwaccel_vcodec\":\"\",\"hwaccel_device\":\"\",\"stream_type\":\"b64\",\"stream_mjpeg_clients\":\"\",\"stream_vcodec\":\"libx264\",\"stream_acodec\":\"no\",\"hls_time\":\"2\",\"preset_stream\":\"ultrafast\",\"hls_list_size\":\"3\",\"signal_check\":\"10\",\"signal_check_log\":\"0\",\"stream_quality\":\"15\",\"stream_fps\":\"1\",\"stream_scale_x\":\"2048\",\"stream_scale_y\":\"1536\",\"rotate_stream\":null,\"svf\":\"\",\"stream_timestamp\":null,\"stream_timestamp_font\":\"\",\"stream_timestamp_font_size\":\"\",\"stream_timestamp_color\":\"\",\"stream_timestamp_box_color\":\"\",\"stream_timestamp_x\":\"\",\"stream_timestamp_y\":\"\",\"stream_watermark\":null,\"stream_watermark_location\":\"\",\"stream_watermark_position\":null,\"snap\":\"1\",\"snap_fps\":\"\",\"snap_scale_x\":\"\",\"snap_scale_y\":\"\",\"snap_vf\":\"\",\"rawh264\":null,\"rawh264_vcodec\":null,\"rawh264_acodec\":\"\",\"rawh264_fps\":\"\",\"rawh264_scale_x\":\"\",\"rawh264_scale_y\":\"\",\"rawh264_crf\":\"\",\"rawh264_vf\":\"\",\"vcodec\":\"copy\",\"crf\":\"1\",\"preset_record\":\"\",\"acodec\":\"no\",\"dqf\":\"0\",\"cutoff\":\"15\",\"rotate_record\":null,\"vf\":\"\",\"timestamp\":\"0\",\"timestamp_font\":\"\",\"timestamp_font_size\":\"10\",\"timestamp_color\":\"white\",\"timestamp_box_color\":\"[email protected]\",\"timestamp_x\":\"(w-tw)/2\",\"timestamp_y\":\"0\",\"watermark\":null,\"watermark_location\":\"\",\"watermark_position\":null,\"cust_input\":\"\",\"cust_snap\":\"\",\"cust_rawh264\":\"\",\"cust_detect\":\"\",\"cust_stream\":\"\",\"cust_stream_server\":\"\",\"cust_record\":\"\",\"custom_output\":\"\",\"detector\":\"0\",\"detector_webhook\":null,\"detector_webhook_url\":\"\",\"detector_command_enable\":null,\"detector_command\":\"\",\"detector_command_timeout\":\"\",\"detector_lock_timeout\":\"\",\"detector_save\":null,\"detector_frame_save\":null,\"detector_mail\":\"0\",\"detector_mail_timeout\":\"\",\"detector_record_method\":\"del\",\"detector_trigger\":null,\"detector_trigger_record_fps\":\"\",\"detector_timeout\":\"\",\"watchdog_reset\":null,\"detector_delete_motionless_videos\":null,\"detector_send_frames\":\"1\",\"detector_region_of_interest\":null,\"detector_fps\":\"\",\"detector_scale_x\":\"640\",\"detector_scale_y\":\"480\",\"detector_use_motion\":null,\"detector_use_detect_object\":null,\"detector_frame\":\"1\",\"detector_sensitivity\":\"\",\"cords\":\"\",\"detector_lisence_plate\":null,\"detector_lisence_plate_country\":null,\"detector_notrigger\":null,\"detector_notrigger_mail\":null,\"detector_notrigger_timeout\":\"\",\"control\":\"0\",\"control_base_url\":\"\",\"control_stop\":\"0\",\"control_url_stop_timeout\":\"\",\"control_url_center\":\"\",\"control_url_left\":\"\",\"control_url_left_stop\":\"\",\"control_url_right\":\"\",\"control_url_right_stop\":\"\",\"control_url_up\":\"\",\"control_url_up_stop\":\"\",\"control_url_down\":\"\",\"control_url_down_stop\":\"\",\"control_url_enable_nv\":\"\",\"control_url_disable_nv\":\"\",\"control_url_zoom_out\":\"\",\"control_url_zoom_out_stop\":\"\",\"control_url_zoom_in\":\"\",\"control_url_zoom_in_stop\":\"\",\"groups\":\"[]\",\"loglevel\":\"warning\",\"sqllog\":\"0\",\"detector_cascades\":\"\"}","shto":"[]","shfr":"[]"}

Also, what does "Raw H.264 Stream" do (under the GUI) - I can set it to Enabled as Yes and then select video and audio codec, or No. What's that do?

• administrators

thanks :D I am sadly unable to import that string.. not sure what it is but luckily i can read the string the way it is :D I'll have to look into why you couldn't upload it to begin with :/ (this forum engine is still new to me)

yah this was reported yesterday with base64 (which i notice you are using). Try setting to HLS or FLV then setting Video Codec to copy and setting audio to AAC or No Audio.

Raw H264 is like simulated RTSP stream. It is H264 data streamed over HTTP. You can open http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/[API KEY]/h264/[GROUP KEY]/[MONITOR ID] in VLC or other apps for lower latency, RTSP-like data with shinobi as a pass through.

Please note that this API method will change in the future. So if it stops working one day you can reconfigure it in the, Upcoming, "Channels" section.

• You can copy that code and paste in a text file with the name of "Shinobi_GlVpgDnAg1_config.json" if you need to import it for testing, but I'm sure you know that. Since I couldn't upload (maybe it just allows images, not files) I just copied the contents of the file.

So you are saying that base64 is a problem so I should set the Stream Type to HLS? I read in your setup docs that base64 was best so that's why I chose it. What do I enter for Segment Length? Is this minutes? And why is shorter better (less space used per description)? And what about Present Template (default is "ultrafast") and List Size?

• So I switched to HLS, copy, no Audio, left rest at default (seg length 2, list size 3) and changed Record to 10 minutes (vs. 15 in previous config). I have been watching, and I'm still getting a drop in connect/black screen for a second or two, and new file about two minutes in.

However, every time I change a setting or hit "Save" on a camera in Shinobi, the first video recorded is about (not exact, again) the length I entered. Then it goes back to the default 2min for every file after that. And this happened before I switched to HLS stream vs. Base64.

Here's the HLS config for the same camera.

{"mode":"record","mid":"GlVpgDnAg1","name":"Cam","type":"h264","protocol":"rtsp","host":"192.168.254.3","port":"80","path":"/video.h264","ext":"mp4","fps":"1","width":"640","height":"480","details":"{\"fatal_max\":\"\",\"notes\":\"\",\"dir\":\"\",\"auto_host_enable\":\"0\",\"auto_host\":\"\",\"rtsp_transport\":\"tcp\",\"muser\":\"admin\",\"mpass\":\"password\",\"port_force\":null,\"aduration\":\"\",\"probesize\":\"\",\"stream_loop\":null,\"sfps\":\"1\",\"accelerator\":null,\"hwaccel\":null,\"hwaccel_vcodec\":\"\",\"hwaccel_device\":\"\",\"stream_type\":\"hls\",\"stream_mjpeg_clients\":\"\",\"stream_vcodec\":\"copy\",\"stream_acodec\":\"no\",\"hls_time\":\"2\",\"preset_stream\":\"ultrafast\",\"hls_list_size\":\"3\",\"signal_check\":\"10\",\"signal_check_log\":\"0\",\"stream_quality\":\"15\",\"stream_fps\":\"1\",\"stream_scale_x\":\"2048\",\"stream_scale_y\":\"1536\",\"rotate_stream\":null,\"svf\":\"\",\"stream_timestamp\":null,\"stream_timestamp_font\":\"\",\"stream_timestamp_font_size\":\"\",\"stream_timestamp_color\":\"\",\"stream_timestamp_box_color\":\"\",\"stream_timestamp_x\":\"\",\"stream_timestamp_y\":\"\",\"stream_watermark\":null,\"stream_watermark_location\":\"\",\"stream_watermark_position\":null,\"snap\":\"1\",\"snap_fps\":\"\",\"snap_scale_x\":\"\",\"snap_scale_y\":\"\",\"snap_vf\":\"\",\"rawh264\":null,\"rawh264_vcodec\":null,\"rawh264_acodec\":\"\",\"rawh264_fps\":\"\",\"rawh264_scale_x\":\"\",\"rawh264_scale_y\":\"\",\"rawh264_crf\":\"\",\"rawh264_vf\":\"\",\"vcodec\":\"copy\",\"crf\":\"1\",\"preset_record\":\"\",\"acodec\":\"no\",\"dqf\":\"0\",\"cutoff\":\"10\",\"rotate_record\":null,\"vf\":\"\",\"timestamp\":\"0\",\"timestamp_font\":\"\",\"timestamp_font_size\":\"10\",\"timestamp_color\":\"white\",\"timestamp_box_color\":\"[email protected]\",\"timestamp_x\":\"(w-tw)/2\",\"timestamp_y\":\"0\",\"watermark\":null,\"watermark_location\":\"\",\"watermark_position\":null,\"cust_input\":\"\",\"cust_snap\":\"\",\"cust_rawh264\":\"\",\"cust_detect\":\"\",\"cust_stream\":\"\",\"cust_stream_server\":\"\",\"cust_record\":\"\",\"custom_output\":\"\",\"detector\":\"0\",\"detector_webhook\":null,\"detector_webhook_url\":\"\",\"detector_command_enable\":null,\"detector_command\":\"\",\"detector_command_timeout\":\"\",\"detector_lock_timeout\":\"\",\"detector_save\":null,\"detector_frame_save\":null,\"detector_mail\":\"0\",\"detector_mail_timeout\":\"\",\"detector_record_method\":\"del\",\"detector_trigger\":null,\"detector_trigger_record_fps\":\"\",\"detector_timeout\":\"\",\"watchdog_reset\":null,\"detector_delete_motionless_videos\":null,\"detector_send_frames\":\"1\",\"detector_region_of_interest\":null,\"detector_fps\":\"\",\"detector_scale_x\":\"640\",\"detector_scale_y\":\"480\",\"detector_use_motion\":null,\"detector_use_detect_object\":null,\"detector_frame\":\"1\",\"detector_sensitivity\":\"\",\"cords\":\"\",\"detector_lisence_plate\":null,\"detector_lisence_plate_country\":null,\"detector_notrigger\":null,\"detector_notrigger_mail\":null,\"detector_notrigger_timeout\":\"\",\"control\":\"0\",\"control_base_url\":\"\",\"control_stop\":\"0\",\"control_url_stop_timeout\":\"\",\"control_url_center\":\"\",\"control_url_left\":\"\",\"control_url_left_stop\":\"\",\"control_url_right\":\"\",\"control_url_right_stop\":\"\",\"control_url_up\":\"\",\"control_url_up_stop\":\"\",\"control_url_down\":\"\",\"control_url_down_stop\":\"\",\"control_url_enable_nv\":\"\",\"control_url_disable_nv\":\"\",\"control_url_zoom_out\":\"\",\"control_url_zoom_out_stop\":\"\",\"control_url_zoom_in\":\"\",\"control_url_zoom_in_stop\":\"\",\"groups\":\"[]\",\"loglevel\":\"warning\",\"sqllog\":\"0\",\"detector_cascades\":\"\"}","shto":"[]","shfr":"[]"}

Also, "license" is spelled wrong, as in detector_lisence_plate, shouldn't it be 'detector_license_plate'?

• administrators

@super_kev i don't recall saying Base64 is the best :/ I actually avoid using it unless i really need it and use JPEG, HLS, or FLV instead. I also rarely ever suggest anyone use it.

Yes segment length is in minutes. The length is up to you. I choose 15 because it's easier for me to manage. 4 segments per hour is how i look at it. The preset ultrafast just sets bitrate and stuff when it can.

However, every time I change a setting or hit "Save" on a camera in Shinobi, the first video recorded is about (not exact, again) the length I entered. Then it goes back to the default 2min for every file after that. And this happened before I switched to HLS stream vs. Base64.

Can you create a video showing this behavior? What version of FFmpeg? Exact only (sometimes) happens when network and hardware conditions are ideal. Otherwise it will be incorrect like how you are describing.

Also, "license" is spelled wrong, as in detector_lisence_plate, shouldn't it be 'detector_license_plate'?

yah that's a typo.

• How can I find the version of FFmpeg that Brew pulled for installation? And I've got a video, but it's 94MB. I can dump it on my server and email you a link?

• Weekend bump. How can I find version of ffmpegX?

I've uploaded the video here: http://superkevstudios.com/shinobi.mp4

• Any ideas?

• Found the version of ffmpeg; pulled up Terminal, typed in brew info ffmpeg. Appears my ffmpeg version is Stable 3.4.1.

So I ran brew upgrade ffmpeg to see if anything was updated, and was upgraded to 3.4.2; and got this Terminal log, not sure if it's right or not:

Computer:~ username$ brew info ffmpeg
    ffmpeg: stable 3.4.1 (bottled), HEAD
    Play, record, convert, and stream audio and video
    https://ffmpeg.org/
    /usr/local/Cellar/ffmpeg/3.4.1 (284 files, 57.1MB) *
      Built from source on 2017-12-20 at 22:59:51 with: --with-chromaprint --with-fdk-aac --with-fontconfig --with-freetype --with-frei0r --with-game-music-emu --with-libass --with-libbluray --with-libbs2b --with-libcaca --with-libgsm --with-libmodplug --with-libsoxr --with-libssh --with-libvidstab --with-libvorbis --with-libvpx --with-opencore-amr --with-openh264 --with-openjpeg --with-openssl --with-opus --with-rtmpdump --with-rubberband --with-sdl2 --with-snappy --with-speex --with-tesseract --with-theora --with-tools --with-two-lame --with-wavpack --with-webp --with-x265 --with-xz --with-zeromq --with-zimg
    From: https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/blob/master/Formula/ffmpeg.rb
    ==> Dependencies
    Build: nasm ✔, pkg-config ✔, texi2html ✔
    Recommended: lame ✔, x264 ✔, xvid ✔
    Optional: chromaprint ✔, fdk-aac ✔, fontconfig ✔, freetype ✔, frei0r ✔, game-music-emu ✔, libass ✔, libbluray ✔, libbs2b ✔, libcaca ✔, libgsm ✔, libmodplug ✔, libsoxr ✔, libssh ✔, libvidstab ✔, libvorbis ✔, libvpx ✔, opencore-amr ✔, openh264 ✔, openjpeg ✔, openssl ✔, opus ✔, rtmpdump ✔, rubberband ✔, sdl2 ✔, snappy ✔, speex ✔, tesseract ✔, theora ✔, two-lame ✔, wavpack ✔, webp ✔, x265 ✔, xz ✔, zeromq ✔, zimg ✔
    ==> Options
    --with-chromaprint
    	Enable the Chromaprint audio fingerprinting library
    --with-fdk-aac
    	Enable the Fraunhofer FDK AAC library
    --with-fontconfig
    	Build with fontconfig support
    --with-freetype
    	Build with freetype support
    --with-frei0r
    	Build with frei0r support
    --with-game-music-emu
    	Build with game-music-emu support
    --with-libass
    	Enable ASS/SSA subtitle format
    --with-libbluray
    	Build with libbluray support
    --with-libbs2b
    	Build with libbs2b support
    --with-libcaca
    	Build with libcaca support
    --with-libgsm
    	Build with libgsm support
    --with-libmodplug
    	Build with libmodplug support
    --with-libsoxr
    	Enable the soxr resample library
    --with-libssh
    	Enable SFTP protocol via libssh
    --with-libvidstab
    	Enable vid.stab support for video stabilization
    --with-libvorbis
    	Build with libvorbis support
    --with-libvpx
    	Build with libvpx support
    --with-opencore-amr
    	Enable Opencore AMR NR/WB audio format
    --with-openh264
    	Enable OpenH264 library
    --with-openjpeg
    	Enable JPEG 2000 image format
    --with-openssl
    	Enable SSL support
    --with-opus
    	Build with opus support
    --with-rtmpdump
    	Enable RTMP protocol
    --with-rubberband
    	Enable rubberband library
    --with-sdl2
    	Enable FFplay media player
    --with-snappy
    	Enable Snappy library
    --with-speex
    	Build with speex support
    --with-tesseract
    	Enable the tesseract OCR engine
    --with-theora
    	Build with theora support
    --with-tools
    	Enable additional FFmpeg tools
    --with-two-lame
    	Build with two-lame support
    --with-wavpack
    	Build with wavpack support
    --with-webp
    	Enable using libwebp to encode WEBP images
    --with-x265
    	Enable x265 encoder
    --with-xz
    	Enable decoding of LZMA-compressed TIFF files
    --with-zeromq
    	Enable using libzeromq to receive commands sent through a libzeromq client
    --with-zimg
    	Enable z.lib zimg library
    --without-gpl
    	Disable building GPL licensed parts of FFmpeg
    --without-lame
    	Disable MP3 encoder
    --without-qtkit
    	Disable deprecated QuickTime framework
    --without-securetransport
    	Disable use of SecureTransport
    --without-x264
    	Disable H.264 encoder
    --without-xvid
    	Disable Xvid MPEG-4 video encoder
    --HEAD
    	Install HEAD version
    Woof:~ watchdog$ brew upgrade ffmpeg
    Updating Homebrew...
    ==> Auto-updated Homebrew!
    Updated 2 taps (homebrew/core, homebrew/services).
    ==> New Formulae
    amber                      go-statik                  plank
    auditbeat                  gocryptfs                  posh
    augustus                   gox                        primer3
    ballerina                  gpredict                   qtkeychain
    bamtools                   grv                        restview
    bareos-client              hlint                      samtools
    bcftools                   hmmer                      seqtk
    bedops                     howdoi                     shelltestrunner
    bioawk                     jdupes                     shogun
    blast                      kallisto                   sickle
    boost-python3              krakend                    siril
    bwa                        kumo                       skafos
    calicoctl                  lammps                     spades
    chrome-export              libbitcoin-consensus       sratoolkit
    clblast                    libccd                     srt
    console_bridge             libdill                    terraforming
    container-diff             libjwt                     tmux-xpanes
    coreos-ct                  libsbol                    [email protected]
    cp2k                       libtomcrypt                travis
    darksky-weather            mariadb-connector-odbc     unravel
    dartsim                    mdcat                      urdfdom
    dashing                    mmseqs2                    urdfdom_headers
    diamond                    monero                     vcftools
    dynare                     mpir                       vis
    elektra                    nyx                        visp
    fcl                        ocrmypdf                   webtorrent-cli
    field3d                    odpi                       yq
    fruit                      opencascade                zig
    futhark                    openimageio
    glances                    orocos-kdl
    ==> Updated Formulae
    chromaprint ✔                            libressl
    ffmpeg ✔                                 librsvg
    freetype ✔                               libsass
    fribidi ✔                                libsigsegv
    git ✔                                    libsoup
    glib ✔                                   libspatialite
    harfbuzz ✔                               libstfl
    lame ✔                                   libtasn1
    leptonica ✔                              libtensorflow
    libtiff ✔                                libtorrent-rasterbar
    libvpx ✔                                 libtrng
    mysql ✔                                  libu2f-server
    nasm ✔                                   libuv
    node ✔                                   libvirt
    x264 ✔                                   libvoikko
    xvid ✔                                   libxc
    zimg ✔                                   libxlsxwriter
    abcm2ps                                  libzdb
    abcmidi                                  libzip
    abnfgen                                  libzzip
    abyss                                    link-grammar
    ack                                      linkerd
    acmetool                                 liquibase
    acpica                                   liquigraph
    advancecomp                              little-cms
    advancemame                              llnode
    agda                                     llvm
    akamai                                   [email protected]
    algernon                                 [email protected]
    allure                                   log4cplus
    amazon-ecs-cli                           logentries
    angband                                  logstalgia
    angular-cli                              logstash
    ansible                                  logtalk
    ansible-lint                             lumo
    ant                                      lwtools
    antigen                                  lynis
    apache-arrow                             lysp
    apache-geode                             lz4
    apache-opennlp                           lzip
    apache-spark                             lzlib
    apibuilder-cli                           macosvpn
    apktool                                  macvim
    apm-server                               magic-wormhole
    app-engine-java                          makensis
    aqbanking                                mame
    arangodb                                 mapnik
    argon2                                   mariadb
    argyll-cms                               mariadb-connector-c
    armadillo                                [email protected]
    armor                                    [email protected]
    arpack                                   mas
    artifactory                              mat
    asciinema                                mbedtls
    asdf                                     mdp
    astyle                                   media-info
    ats2-postiats                            mediaconch
    augeas                                   memcached
    autogen                                  menhir
    aws-elasticbeanstalk                     mercurial
    aws-sdk-cpp                              meson
    awscli                                   mesos
    azure-cli                                metabase
    babl                                     metricbeat
    backupninja                              mgba
    bam                                      micro
    bandcamp-dl                              micropython
    baresip                                  mikutter
    bartycrouch                              miller
    basex                                    mingw-w64
    bash                                     minimal-racket
    bash-git-prompt                          minio-mc
    bash-preexec                             minisign
    bash-snippets                            miniupnpc
    bazel                                    minizinc
    bdw-gc                                   mitmproxy
    bear                                     mksh
    beast                                    mkvtoolnix
    bee                                      mlt
    bench                                    mlton
    bento4                                   mockserver
    bettercap                                moco
    betty                                    modules
    bfg                                      molecule
    bigloo                                   monetdb
    binaryen                                 mongo-c-driver
    bind                                     mongodb
    binutils                                 mongoose
    binwalk                                  monitoring-plugins
    biogeme                                  moreutils
    bit                                      mp3gain
    bitcoin                                  mpc
    bitrise                                  mpd
    blackbox                                 mpdas
    blastem                                  mpfi
    boost-mpi                                mpfr
    boost-python                             mpich
    [email protected]                        mplayershell
    [email protected]                               mpv
    [email protected]                               mr
    [email protected]                               mrboom
    [email protected]                               mruby
    bork                                     mu
    botan                                    multimarkdown
    bowtie2                                  mutt
    braid                                    mycli
    brew-gem                                 mypy
    bro                                      mysql++
    bsponmpi                                 mysql-connector-c++
    btfs                                     mysql-sandbox
    bubbros                                  [email protected]
    buildapp                                 [email protected]
    buku                                     mytop
    burp                                     nagios-plugins
    bzt                                      nailgun
    c-ares                                   nano
    cake                                     ncdu
    calabash                                 nco
    calc                                     ncurses
    camlp5                                   neko
    cargo-completion                         neovim
    carthage                                 nesc
    cask                                     net-snmp
    cayley                                   netcdf
    ccache                                   newsboat
    ccm                                      nghttp2
    ceres-solver                             nginx
    certbot                                  ngrep
    cfengine                                 nifi
    cfr-decompiler                           nikto
    cfssl                                    nnn
    cgal                                     node-build
    cgrep                                    [email protected]
    chakra                                   [email protected]
    chamber                                  noti
    charm-tools                              notmuch
    check_postgres                           nq
    checkstyle                               nrpe
    chibi-scheme                             nspr
    chisel                                   nss
    chromedriver                             numpy
    chronograf                               nuxeo
    chuck                                    nvc
    cimg                                     ocaml
    citus                                    ocaml-num
    cjdns                                    ocamlsdl
    clamav                                   octave
    clhep                                    offlineimap
    clipper                                  ola
    cloc                                     oniguruma
    clojure                                  onioncat
    cloog                                    ooniprobe
    closure-compiler                         open-babel
    cmake                                    open-mpi
    cmark                                    openblas
    cmark-gfm                                opencoarrays
    cockroach                                opencolorio
    cocoapods                                opencv
    coffeescript                             [email protected]
    collectd                                 opendetex
    collector-sidecar                        openrct2
    compcert                                 openrtsp
    conan                                    openshift-cli
    conjure-up                               [email protected]
    consul                                   openttd
    convox                                   orc-tools
    coq                                      ortp
    coreutils                                oscats
    corsixth                                 osm2pgrouting
    cppcheck                                 osm2pgsql
    cppcms                                   osquery
    cpprestsdk                               overmind
    cracklib                                 owfs
    creduce                                  p7zip
    cromwell                                 packer
    crosstool-ng                             packetbeat
    crowdin                                  packmol
    cryfs                                    paket
    cryptopp                                 pandoc
    crystal-icr                              pandoc-citeproc
    crystal-lang                             pandoc-crossref
    csvkit                                   par2
    csvtomd                                  parallel
    ctop                                     pari
    curl                                     pass
    czmq                                     passenger
    daemonize                                passpie
    dar                                      pc6001vx
    datetime-fortran                         pcb
    datomic                                  pcl
    davmail                                  pcsc-lite
    dbhash                                   pdal
    dbus                                     pdf2htmlex
    dbus-glib                                pdns
    dcm2niix                                 pdnsrec
    dcmtk                                    pegtl
    dcos-cli                                 percona-server
    ddgr                                     [email protected]
    ddrescue                                 percona-toolkit
    debianutils                              percona-xtrabackup
    dehydrated                               pex
    dep                                      pg_top
    dependency-check                         pgbouncer
    devd                                     pgcli
    dfmt                                     pgloader
    dhall-json                               pgplot
    diff-so-fancy                            pgpool-ii
    diffoscope                               pgrouting
    digdag                                   pianod
    dislocker                                picard-tools
    ditaa                                    pick
    django-completion                        picocom
    dlib                                     pigz
    dmd                                      pilosa
    dnscrypt-proxy                           pioneer
    dnscrypt-wrapper                         pipenv
    docfx                                    pius
    docker                                   pjproject
    docker-completion                        planck
    docker-compose                           plantuml
    docker-gen                               platformio
    docker-machine-nfs                       plplot
    doxygen                                  plzip
    doxymacs                                 pmd
    dpkg                                     pngquant
    dscanner                                 poco
    dssim                                    pod2man
    dtc                                      ponyc
    dub                                      ponysay
    duck                                     postgis
    dungeon                                  postgres-xc
    duo_unix                                 postgresql
    duplicity                                [email protected]
    dwarfutils                               [email protected]
    e2fsprogs                                [email protected]
    ebook-tools                              postgrest
    ecl                                      povray
    ejabberd                                 pre-commit
    elasticsearch                            presto
    [email protected]                        prips
    elixir                                   proguard
    elvish                                   prometheus
    embulk                                   proof-general
    emscripten                               protobuf
    encfs                                    [email protected]
    enchant                                  pspg
    entr                                     psqlodbc
    envconsul                                pure-ftpd
    ephemeralpg                              pushpin
    eralchemy                                pwntools
    erlang                                   py2cairo
    etcd                                     py3cairo
    etsh                                     pybind11
    exempi                                   pyenv
    exim                                     pygobject
    exomizer                                 pygobject3
    expect                                   pyinvoke
    exploitdb                                pypy
    f3                                       pypy3
    faas-cli                                 pyqt
    fabio                                    python
    fades                                    python-markdown
    fail2ban                                 python3
    fb-client                                pytouhou
    fbi-servefiles                           qca
    fd                                       qd
    fdclone                                  qemu
    fdroidserver                             qmmp
    feh                                      qpdf
    ffmbc                                    qpid-proton
    [email protected]                               qrupdate
    fftw                                     qscintilla2
    fibjs                                    qt
    filebeat                                 quantlib
    fio                                      questdb
    firebase-cli                             quex
    fish                                     quicktype
    fizmo                                    r
    flatcc                                   rabbitmq
    flow                                     radamsa
    fltk                                     radare2
    fluent-bit                               rakudo-star
    fluid-synth                              rancher-cli
    fn                                       ranger
    fobis                                    ratfor
    folly                                    rbenv-aliases
    fonttools                                rbenv-binstubs
    forego                                   rbenv-bundle-exec
    format-udf                               rbenv-bundler
    fossil                                   rbenv-bundler-ruby-version
    fox                                      rbenv-chefdk
    freeciv                                  rbenv-communal-gems
    freedink                                 rbenv-ctags
    freeipmi                                 rbenv-default-gems
    freeradius-server                        rbenv-gemset
    freeswitch                               rbenv-use
    freetds                                  rbenv-vars
    frugal                                   rbenv-whatis
    fuse-zip                                 rclone
    fwup                                     re2
    gammaray                                 [email protected]
    gammu                                    recon-ng
    gauge                                    recutils
    gawk                                     redis
    gcc                                      redland
    [email protected]                                  restic
    [email protected]                                    rex
    [email protected]                                    rgbds
    gcovr                                    riemann
    gdal                                     ripgrep
    gdb                                      rocksdb
    gdbm                                     rom-tools
    gdcm                                     root
    gdnsd                                    roswell
    gearman                                  rpm
    gecode                                   rsync
    geeqie                                   rtags
    gegl                                     rtv
    geoip                                    ruby
    geoserver                                ruby-build
    get-flash-videos                         [email protected]
    get_iplayer                              [email protected]
    getdns                                   [email protected]
    geth                                     [email protected]
    gexiv2                                   [email protected]
    gforth                                   rust
    ghi                                      rustup-init
    gifsicle                                 s-nail
    gifski                                   s-search
    gimme                                    s3-backer
    ginac                                    s6
    gist                                     sagittarius-scheme
    git-annex                                saldl
    git-archive-all                          saltstack
    git-cinnabar                             sane-backends
    git-cola                                 sassc
    git-fresh                                sbcl
    git-ftp                                  sbt
    git-imerge                               [email protected]
    git-integration                          [email protected]
    git-remote-hg                            scalapack
    git-secret                               sccache
    git-standup                              sceptre
    git-town                                 schismtracker
    gitbucket                                scipy
    github-keygen                            scummvm
    gitlab-runner                            scummvm-tools
    gitless                                  selecta
    gjs                                      selenium-server-standalone
    global                                   serialosc
    glpk                                     serveit
    gmime                                    sfcgal
    gmsh                                     sfk
    gmt                                      shadowsocks-libev
    [email protected]                                    shairport-sync
    gnome-builder                            shfmt
    gnome-doc-utils                          shmcat
    gnome-recipes                            shocco
    gnu-smalltalk                            shunit2
    gnumeric                                 shyaml
    [email protected]                                silk
    gnutls                                   simg2img
    go                                       simgrid
    [email protected]                                   singular
    gobuster                                 sip
    godep                                    sjk
    goenv                                    smlnj
    goffice                                  snakemake
    gollum                                   snapcraft
    gom                                      snappystream
    gomplate                                 snapraid
    goofys                                   sngrep
    googler                                  snort
    gopass                                   socat
    gource                                   solr
    gpatch                                   sonarqube
    gpg-agent                                sops
    gradle                                   sourcekitten
    gradle-completion                        sourcery
    grakn                                    spdlog
    graphicsmagick                           speech-tools
    grc                                      speedtest-cli
    grib-api                                 sphinx
    gromacs                                  sphinx-doc
    gron                                     spigot
    groonga                                  spin
    grpc                                     sql-translator
    gsoap                                    sqlcipher
    gst-plugins-bad                          sqldiff
    gst-plugins-base                         sqlite
    gst-python                               sqlite-analyzer
    gtk+                                     sqlmap
    gtk+3                                    squashfs
    guile                                    ssh-audit
    [email protected]                                sslh
    gutenberg                                sslscan
    gwenhywfar                               sslsplit
    gwt                                      sslyze
    gwyddion                                 statik
    gxml                                     stella
    gzip                                     stk

to be continued on next post

• hadolint                                 stlink
    hadoop                                   stockfish
    haproxy                                  storm
    hashpump                                 streamlink
    haskell-stack                            stress-ng
    haste-client                             subversion
    haxe                                     [email protected]
    hdf5                                     suite-sparse
    [email protected]                                 sundials
    heartbeat                                superlu
    henplus                                  supervisor
    heroku                                   surfraw
    hexgui                                   suricata
    hg-fast-export                           svgcleaner
    hg-flow                                  svgo
    hh                                       svtplay-dl
    highlight                                swagger-codegen
    hledger                                  swi-prolog
    homebank                                 swiftformat
    html-xml-utils                           swiftlint
    htmldoc                                  sword
    htop                                     sync_gateway
    htslib                                   syncthing
    http-parser                              sysbench
    http-server                              sysdig
    httpd                                    systemc
    httpie                                   taisei
    hubflow                                  taktuk
    huexpress                                talloc
    hugo                                     tcl-tk
    hwloc                                    tclap
    hydra                                    telegraf
    hyperscan                                teleport
    hypre                                    termius
    i2p                                      terraform
    ib                                       terraform_landscape
    ibex                                     terragrunt
    ice                                      texmath
    ideviceinstaller                         thefuck
    idnits                                   thrift
    idris                                    [email protected]
    igv                                      tig
    imagemagick                              tile38
    [email protected]                            timewarrior
    imagesnap                                tin
    immortal                                 tintin
    infer                                    tippecanoe
    influxdb                                 tldr
    innotop                                  tnef
    inspircd                                 todoman
    io                                       tokei
    iperf3                                   tomcat
    ipython                                  tomcat-native
    [email protected]                                tomee-webprofile
    iron-functions                           tor
    irssi                                    tracebox
    isc-dhcp                                 traefik
    iso-codes                                trafficserver
    jags                                     transmission
    javarepl                                 ttf2eot
    jenkins                                  ttfautohint
    jenkins-job-builder                      ttyd
    jenkins-lts                              twarc
    jetty                                    twoping
    jetty-runner                             twtxt
    jfrog-cli-go                             txr
    jhiccup                                  typescript
    jhipster                                 u-boot-tools
    jing-trang                               ucon64
    jmeter                                   udpxy
    joe                                      udunits
    joplin                                   uhd
    json-fortran                             unbound
    jsoncpp                                  unibilium
    jsvc                                     unixodbc
    juju                                     unoconv
    juju-wait                                urh
    jump                                     uriparser
    just                                     urweb
    jvgrep                                   userspace-rcu
    jvm-mon                                  uwsgi
    kafka                                    v8
    kaitai-struct-compiler                   vagrant-completion
    karn                                     vala
    kedge                                    vapoursynth
    keepassc                                 vault
    khal                                     vcdimager
    khard                                    vdirsyncer
    kibana                                   veclibfort
    [email protected]                               verilator
    kitchen-sync                             vert.x
    kite                                     vifm
    knot                                     vim
    knot-resolver                            [email protected]
    kobalt                                   vips
    kompose                                  voltdb
    konoha                                   vte
    kontena                                  vtk
    kops                                     vultr
    kotlin                                   w-calc
    kpcli                                    w3m
    kubeless                                 watson
    kubernetes-cli                           weboob
    kubernetes-helm                          webpack
    landscaper                               websocketd
    languagetool                             weechat
    lapack                                   wget
    latex2html                               whatmp3
    lbdb                                     whohas
    lcm                                      whois
    ldc                                      wiggle
    ldns                                     wine
    leaps                                    winetricks
    ledger                                   wiredtiger
    ledit                                    wireguard-tools
    lensfun                                  wireshark
    libatomic_ops                            wolfssl
    libav                                    wpcli-completion
    libbitcoin                               wpscan
    libbitcoin-blockchain                    writerperfect
    libbitcoin-database                      wrk
    libbitcoin-explorer                      wtf
    libbitcoin-node                          wwwoffle
    libbitcoin-server                        wxpython
    libcddb                                  x3270
    libcdio                                  xapian
    libcds                                   xcenv
    libconfig                                xmake
    libdvdcss                                xml-tooling-c
    libdvdnav                                xmrig
    libdvdread                               xonsh
    libebur128                               xpdf
    libgee                                   xrootd
    libgetdata                               xtensor
    libgig                                   xxhash
    libgit2-glib                             yaf
    libgosu                                  yaml-cpp
    libgtop                                  yara
    libhttpseverywhere                       yaze-ag
    libjson-rpc-cpp                          yeti
    liblunar                                 ykman
    liblwgeom                                ykneomgr
    libmagic                                 ykpers
    libmaxminddb                             yle-dl
    libmicrohttpd                            you-get
    libmonome                                youtube-dl
    libmpc                                   z3
    libmpdclient                             zabbix
    libmspub                                 zanata-client
    libpagemaker                             zero-install
    libphonenumber                           zile
    libpq                                    znc
    libpqxx                                  zookeeper
    libpst                                   zplug
    libqalculate                             zpython
    libraw                                   zsh
    libre                                    zsh-lovers
    librealsense                             zstd
    ==> Renamed Formulae
    camlistore -> perkeep      ssreflect -> math-comp     tachyon -> alluxio
    ==> Deleted Formulae
    [email protected]                                  [email protected]
    [email protected]                         [email protected]
    [email protected]                         [email protected]
    [email protected]                            [email protected]
    [email protected]                            [email protected]
    [email protected]                              [email protected]
    [email protected]                                [email protected]
    [email protected]                         litmus
    [email protected]                               [email protected]
    cloudbees-sdk                            [email protected]
    clozure-cl                               mg3a
    [email protected]                              [email protected]
    [email protected]                              moodbar
    [email protected]                                [email protected]
    [email protected]                                  mvptree
    [email protected]                                  otto
    [email protected]                                   pcap_dnsproxy
    [email protected]                                    [email protected]
    [email protected]                                   [email protected]
    [email protected]                                   pond
    [email protected]                               [email protected]
    [email protected]                                    [email protected]
    [email protected]                     [email protected]
    [email protected]                    [email protected]
    [email protected]                    [email protected]
    [email protected]                    stklos
    [email protected]                           [email protected]
    [email protected]                             talk-filters
    [email protected]                                 [email protected]
    [email protected]

==> Upgrading 1 outdated package, with result:
    ffmpeg 3.4.2
    ==> Upgrading ffmpeg --with-chromaprint --with-fdk-aac --with-libass -
    ==> Installing dependencies for ffmpeg: nasm, lame, x264, xvid, chromaprint, freetype, glib, fribidi, harfbuzz, libvpx, libtiff, leptonica, zimg
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: nasm
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/nasm-2.13.03.el_capitan.bot
    ######################################################################## 100.0%
    ==> Pouring nasm-2.13.03.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/nasm/2.13.03: 30 files, 2.6MB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: lame
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/lame-3.100.el_capitan.bottl
    ==> Pouring lame-3.100.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/lame/3.100: 27 files, 2.1MB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: x264
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/x264-r2854.el_capitan.bottl
    ==> Pouring x264-r2854.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/x264/r2854: 11 files, 3.4MB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: xvid
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/xvid-1.3.5.el_capitan.bottl
    ==> Pouring xvid-1.3.5.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/xvid/1.3.5: 10 files, 1.2MB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: chromaprint
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/chromaprint-1.4.3.el_capita
    ==> Pouring chromaprint-1.4.3.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/chromaprint/1.4.3: 10 files, 107KB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: freetype
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/freetype-2.9.el_capitan.bot
    ==> Pouring freetype-2.9.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/freetype/2.9: 60 files, 2.7MB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: glib
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/glib-2.54.3.el_capitan.bott
    ==> Pouring glib-2.54.3.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/glib/2.54.3: 430 files, 23.2MB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: fribidi
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/fribidi-1.0.1.el_capitan.bo
    ==> Pouring fribidi-1.0.1.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/fribidi/1.0.1: 37 files, 379.4KB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: harfbuzz
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/harfbuzz-1.7.5.el_capitan.b
    ==> Pouring harfbuzz-1.7.5.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/harfbuzz/1.7.5: 139 files, 5.5MB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: libvpx
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/libvpx-1.7.0.el_capitan.bot
    ==> Pouring libvpx-1.7.0.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/libvpx/1.7.0: 17 files, 2.2MB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: libtiff
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/libtiff-4.0.9_1.el_capitan.
    ==> Pouring libtiff-4.0.9_1.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/libtiff/4.0.9_1: 246 files, 3.5MB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: leptonica
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/leptonica-1.75.3.el_capitan
    ==> Pouring leptonica-1.75.3.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/leptonica/1.75.3: 48 files, 5.6MB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: zimg
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/zimg-2.7.4.el_capitan.bottl
    ==> Pouring zimg-2.7.4.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/zimg/2.7.4: 28 files, 1.6MB
    ==> Installing ffmpeg --with-chromaprint --with-fdk-aac --with-libass 
    ==> Downloading https://ffmpeg.org/releases/ffmpeg-3.4.2.tar.bz2
    ==> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/ffmpeg/3.4.2 --enable-shared --enable
    ==> make install
    Killed: 9

Also ran brew upgrade npm and got this:

Computer:~ username$ brew upgrade npm
    ==> Upgrading 1 outdated package, with result:
    npm 9.5.0
    ==> Upgrading npm 
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/node-9.5.0.el_capitan.bottl
    ==> Pouring node-9.5.0.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    ==> Caveats
    Bash completion has been installed to:
      /usr/local/etc/bash_completion.d
    ==> Summary
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/node/9.5.0: 5,125 files, 49.9MB

So then I tried to update Shinobi...

pm2 kill
    mv Shinobi Shinobi.old
    git clone https://github.com/ShinobiCCTV/Shinobi Shinobi -b dev
    cd Shinobi
    npm install

...and interestingly didn't get the same npm error reported in this thread: https://forum.shinobi.video/topic/133/os-x-npm-install-changes but still got xcode errors:

Computer:Shinobi username$ npm install
    npm WARN deprecated [email protected]: This package is no longer supported. It's now a built-in Node module. If you've depended on crypto, you should switch to the one that's built-in.

> [email protected] install /Users/username/Shinobi/node_modules/dtrace-provider
    > node-gyp rebuild || node suppress-error.js

xcode-select: error: tool 'xcodebuild' requires Xcode, but active developer directory '/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools' is a command line tools instance

xcode-select: error: tool 'xcodebuild' requires Xcode, but active developer directory '/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools' is a command line tools instance

ACTION binding_gyp_ndtp_target_build_ndtp .
      TOUCH Release/obj.target/ndtp.stamp

> [email protected] install /Users/username/Shinobi/node_modules/sqlite3
    > node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build

[sqlite3] Success: "/Users/username/Shinobi/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/binding/node-v59-darwin-x64/node_sqlite3.node" is installed via remote
    npm notice created a lockfile as package-lock.json. You should commit this file.
    npm WARN [email protected] license should be a valid SPDX license expression

added 515 packages in 35.703s
    Computer:Shinobi username$ 

And saw that it updated to MySQL Lite 3 as per Github comments a few days ago.

Kept going...

Computer:~ username$ mv Shinobi Shinobi.old
    Computer:~ username$ git clone https://github.com/ShinobiCCTV/Shinobi Shinobi -b dev
    Cloning into 'Shinobi'...
    remote: Counting objects: 1816, done.
    remote: Compressing objects: 100% (152/152), done.
    remote: Total 1816 (delta 152), reused 166 (delta 88), pack-reused 1571
    Receiving objects: 100% (1816/1816), 4.39 MiB | 2.96 MiB/s, done.
    Resolving deltas: 100% (1098/1098), done.
    Computer:~ username$

ran the following...

cd Shinobi
    cp ../Shinobi.old/conf.json conf.json
    cp ../Shinobi.old/super.json super.json
    pm2 start cron.js
    pm2 start camera.js
    pm2 startup
    pm2 save

@moeiscool So I went to see if I could get to the website (ipaddress:8080) but got a white page with Cannot GET /

Any ideas on what I broke?

• @moeiscool Figured the MySQL update probably screwed things up. So I ran

Computer:~ usernamehere$ cd Shinobi
    Computer:Shinobi usernamehere$ cat sql/user.sql | mysql -u root -p
    Enter password: 
    ERROR 1396 (HY000) at line 1: Operation CREATE USER failed for 'majesticflame'@'127.0.0.1'
    Computer:Shinobi usernamehere$

It seems to me that if it can't create the user, then perhaps it's already present? So then MySQL data should be intact from before the upgrade to the latest dev branch (as of tonight, Feb 16). I checked and mysql is running at startup.

I'm not receiving any network data from cameras, so I assume that even though cron and camera.js are running, they obviously aren't running correctly due to the Cannot GET / error while visiting the webpage.

• @moeiscool I removed Brew and all dependencies using the uninstall script /usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/uninstall)" found here.

I reinstalled, found that default sudo n stable npm version was 9.4.0 (I had run brew upgrade npm, perhaps I got a beta to 9.5.0?), it doesn't default to mysql lite 3 until later on in the install, (installs MySQL 5.7.21).

And I also get the following errors/notes when installing ffmpeg:

==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: gettext
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/gettext-0.19.8.1.el_capitan
    ==> Pouring gettext-0.19.8.1.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    ==> Caveats
    This formula is keg-only, which means it was not symlinked into /usr/local,
    because macOS provides the BSD gettext library & some software gets confused if both are in the library path.

If you need to have this software first in your PATH run:
      echo 'export PATH="/usr/local/opt/gettext/bin:$PATH"' >> ~/.bash_profile

For compilers to find this software you may need to set:
        LDFLAGS:  -L/usr/local/opt/gettext/lib
        CPPFLAGS: -I/usr/local/opt/gettext/include

==> Summary
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/gettext/0.19.8.1: 1,934 files, 16.9MB

and

==> Installing ffmpeg dependency: libffi
    ==> Downloading https://homebrew.bintray.com/bottles/libffi-3.2.1.el_capitan.bot
    ==> Pouring libffi-3.2.1.el_capitan.bottle.tar.gz
    ==> Caveats
    This formula is keg-only, which means it was not symlinked into /usr/local,
    because some formulae require a newer version of libffi.

For compilers to find this software you may need to set:
        LDFLAGS:  -L/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib
    For pkg-config to find this software you may need to set:
        PKG_CONFIG_PATH: /usr/local/opt/libffi/lib/pkgconfig

==> Summary
    🍺  /usr/local/Cellar/libffi/3.2.1: 16 files, 296.9KB

and

Warning: ffmpeg: this formula has no --with-libebur128 option so it will be ignored!
    Warning: ffmpeg: this formula has no --with-schroedinger option so it will be ignored!

So I don't know if libebur128 or schroedinger are needed for Shinobi?

Going to mysql installation, got the following:

Computer:Shinobi usernamehere$ cat sql/user.sql | mysql -u root -p
    Enter password: 
    ERROR 1396 (HY000) at line 1: Operation CREATE USER failed for 'majesticflame'@'127.0.0.1'

So Homebrew didn't dump my mysql data, which is good I guess as I wasn't looking forward to setting up all my cameras again.

Moving on through the install, ran npm install from Shinobi directory, got this message about crypto:

Computer:Shinobi usernamehere$ npm install
    npm WARN deprecated [email protected]: This package is no longer supported. It's now a built-in Node module. If you've depended on crypto, you should switch to the one that's built-in.

> [email protected] install /Users/usernamehere/Shinobi/node_modules/dtrace-provider
    > node-gyp rebuild || node suppress-error.js

ACTION binding_gyp_ndtp_target_build_ndtp .
      TOUCH Release/obj.target/ndtp.stamp

> [email protected] install /Users/usernamehere/Shinobi/node_modules/sqlite3
    > node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build

[sqlite3] Success: "/Users/usernamehere/Shinobi/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/binding/node-v59-darwin-x64/node_sqlite3.node" is installed via remote
    npm notice created a lockfile as package-lock.json. You should commit this file.
    npm WARN [email protected] license should be a valid SPDX license expression

added 518 packages in 31.642s

So I don't know if that's a problem either?

Ran npm install pm2 -g and got a few more notes:

Computer:Shinobi usernamehere$ npm install pm2 -g
    WARN registry Unexpected warning for https://registry.npmjs.org/: Miscellaneous Warning EINTEGRITY: sha1-QFUCsAfzGcP0cXXER0UnMA8qta0= integrity checksum failed when using sha1: wanted sha1-QFUCsAfzGcP0cXXER0UnMA8qta0= but got sha512-zr6QQnzLt3Ja0t0XI8gws2kn7zV2p0l/D3kreNvS6hFZhVU5g+uY/30l42jbgt0XGcNBEmBDGJR71J692V92tA==. (260 bytes)
    WARN registry Using stale package data from https://registry.npmjs.org/ due to a request error during revalidation.
    /usr/local/bin/pm2 -> /usr/local/lib/node_modules/pm2/bin/pm2
    /usr/local/bin/pm2-runtime -> /usr/local/lib/node_modules/pm2/bin/pm2-runtime
    /usr/local/bin/pm2-docker -> /usr/local/lib/node_modules/pm2/bin/pm2-docker
    /usr/local/bin/pm2-dev -> /usr/local/lib/node_modules/pm2/bin/pm2-dev
    + [email protected]
    added 1 package and updated 13 packages in 9.436s

Anyways, all that to say that my previous Cannot GET / error from last night seems to have disappeared, now I can log in. However, with the latest Feb 18 am dev build, my CPU usage for both logging in from my laptop and server are higher, as well as weird opening .m3u8 stream requests every time I click the edit monitor button, and I'm still getting 2 min video files, with the monitor screens going black for a second or two roughly every two minutes.

• weekend bump - Moe?

Looks like your connection to Shinobi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.